Thursday 13 April 2023

Zaria Letter Two

 Dear Father:

I hope the family business is doing well. I hope you and mother are well as well. I am currently on a very important mission for all of Zaria. I wish I could say more about that than people don't understand how economics will effect there ideas. It seems basic knowledge that an action like attacks or tarrifs on places or goods will dramatically increase the costs of good and be determinatle to the world. Something I am still not fully used to is Bandits are an issue for people who don't have the numbers of our Carvan.


If you are on schedule you should be around Estorus am I right? I hope that the next people are not as stupid as the other towns we have run into. If I am right about where you are at I feel that I will be doing my mission for all of Zaria away from the main roads. The Kobolds still meeting you on the roads to buy goods from the Caravan? I always liked those little guys. 


Any news I need to be aware of in this time and day?


Your Daughter:
Victoria Green of the Green Merchants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goblins Tribal

 Pauper Goblins Deck Video Deck List Creatures: 28 4 x Raging Goblin 4 x Crazed Goblin 4 x Goblin Arsonist 4 x Akki Blizzard-Herder 3 x Sti...