Thursday 23 March 2023

Zaria Homework Six

 Victoria looks over at Aria and smiles at the wolf. Thinking back on her chat with Adolfa she shrugs and figures why not have one with Aria too.


Conversationally "I have always been better at talking with animals than humans. Don't get me wrong I am an open book and will tell the truth when asked." Hesitantly "its probable the fact that I am off by myself most of the time that they don't talk to me" saddened "my honesty is one of the reasons I get along better with animals than my siblings." A pause before continuing.


Chuckles "As my dad said when I told him I was chosen by Anael." Imitates her dads voice. "Must be true, you can't lie to save your life."


Conversationally "that is why I have no secrets and am an open book."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goblins Tribal

 Pauper Goblins Deck Video Deck List Creatures: 28 4 x Raging Goblin 4 x Crazed Goblin 4 x Goblin Arsonist 4 x Akki Blizzard-Herder 3 x Sti...