Saturday 13 June 2015

letter from Shada

((Each of the following get a similar letter))

To Budly Bundly
To Xaverie Xee Xuder
To town of Wolf Creek
To Mr Hope
To Salandran Temple
To Rico Arnen
To Shadowflame House
To Knights of Kohlogen

I am writing this letter on the behalf of a mutual friend of ours. That friend is Shada Tonnika, my mentor. I don't read Draconic,so I am not sure if you are friend or foe, I just know that your name was written in Common among the Dragonic of Shada's Journal or Diary.

My name is Jessic. I hail from the Dalelands. I am a young elf, haven't even reached my first century. I was an orphan from a very young age, and Shada took me under her wing. She taught me a lot about  medicine, and healing. She wandered around helping those that were injured, because it was the right thing to do.

I wish I had good news, like she was planning on visiting, but I do not have such news. Instead, I met one of Shada's relatives. Someone of her own blood."She didn't resist and just stood there as her relative killed her. I have tried to raise her with a raise dead scroll, but I was unsuccessful, if you want or care you can try higher power magic. Although I have a feeling that she is not coming back.

I know I will miss her greatly. I just wanted to inform the people she cared about enough to write about them after all these years to know about this unfortunate turn of events. I hope you are all doing well.

Yours truly,

Jessic Dalelands


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goblins Tribal

 Pauper Goblins Deck Video Deck List Creatures: 28 4 x Raging Goblin 4 x Crazed Goblin 4 x Goblin Arsonist 4 x Akki Blizzard-Herder 3 x Sti...